Friday, October 4, 2013

#FridayReads

Happy Friday!

It is shaping up to be a quiet weekend here.  My Mom will be coming over to check on me while my Husband takes the dog and goes camping with friends.  So lots of reading and TV watching time is in my future it looks like!

I am currently reading What Alice Forgot by Liane Moriarty.



I am about halfway through (about 200 pages in) and despite the slow start I am getting into the story now.  I am curious to see how everything plays out in the last half.

After I finish that (probably tonight or early tomorrow) I am going to pick up Plain Truth by Jodi Picoult.



Picoult is one of my favorite authors and this book of hers has been sitting on my shelf for awhile.  I felt in the mood to pick it up so it is on deck next!

So, that is what I will be doing this weekend.

No comments: