Sunday, October 6, 2013

The Classics Club and a Wilkie Read-a-long!

I decided to join The Classics Club!



I am horrible at reading Classics (they scare me) but every time I do read one I end up loving it and am always pleasantly surprised.  So I figured having a list and a group to read along with would be just the push I need to read more.  My list can be found HERE.

And wouldn't you know that The Moonstone by Wilkie Collins is one of the books on my list and I just so happened to see that Ellie from Lit Nerd is hosting a read-a-long of The Moonstone in November. Perfect timing!



So if you want to sign up go visit her sign up post and add your name to the list. The Twitter hash tag will be #readwilkie.  Can't wait!

2 comments:

Ellie said...

Thank you for joining in! Wilkie is just amazing and I hope you enjoy reading The Moonstone :) I was very excited to see you are a reader and a runner, we have that in common. Happy reading!

Sherry Ann said...

I loved The Moonstone and am also loving The Woman in White (will be listening to the 2nd half of it during the Read-a-Thon tomorrow). Have fun tomorrow!