Wednesday, October 2, 2013

It's Read-a-thon Time

Next weekend is Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-thon!



Since I am currently on bed rest with obviously no where to go I plan to participate in this read-a-thon as much as I can and I am excited!

My time zone starts at 8 am on Saturday and I have my stack of books ready.  I am a terribly slow reader so I have no idea what I will be able to finish but it doesn't matter. It is a good variety and they are all books I have been looking forward to reading:










2 comments:

Book Dragon said...

enjoy your day!

I haven't known anyone put on bed rest so all I can think of is "yikes" and "be careful!"

I'm a runner too but after a week in ICU this sumemr I've had to start over. I'm usually last and slow as cold molasses going uphill but I run.

Anonymous said...

Oh wow. Lots of books to choose from. I haven't read a bad review of FanGirl. I'm hoping to read that before the end of the year. I also like the titles of Jojo's books. I don't think I've read any though.
Not into reading or watching Stephen King. His scary is like another level. I'd never want to sleep.
Good luck reading!
#TeamTiger