Saturday, October 12, 2013

Read-a-thon: Update

Unfortunately I am not going to be officially taking part in the read-a-thon today. I have been admitted to labor and delivery and have been here since Thursday. Everything seems to be OK with the baby but they are still monitoring her for now. Hopefully will be going home tonight or tomorrow.

I will be unofficially cheer leading and Twitter and blogstalking when I can.  And of course I will be reading some in between all the doctor checks.

Good luck to all the read-a-thoners today! Hope you have so much fun!

1 comment:

Too Fond said...

So sorry to hear that you won't be able to participate in the read-a-thon today, but it sounds like you are where you need to be. All the best to you and hope to see you around future read-a-thons! #TeamTiger